Institution: Slovak University of Technology
Faculty: Faculty of chemical and food technologies
Mode of Application: Online
Application deadline: end of May
Start date: winter semester, September
Course Duration: 2 Years
Qualification: MSc (Ing)
Mode of delivery: on campus
Study type: taught, Full time.
Fees, cost, and funding: € 1500/year (Subject to change at each academic year)
The scholarship is very competitive, check the national scholarship program. [https://www.scholarships.sk/en]
Admission requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
Proof of English
Transcript of records, applicaton form, reference letter
Admission fee for international students € 40
Course Details: The graduate of master degree program Technical Chemistry is an engineer with a wide technological background, but simultaneously knows the laws of natural science, methods and work techniques in one of the branches of physical, analytical, organic or inorganic chemistry so that he/she is able to apply its in own scientific and research work or in praxis.
The graduate will meets employment in the praxis in these positions:
- worker of research and development laboratories of industrial enterprises, research institutions and universities
- a leading worker in chemical laboratories
- a worker in technological producing
- a worker in a wide spectrum of the chemical testing laboratories within different institutions of the state administration and the private monitoring sector
- worker of the domestic and foreign commercial firms oriented on trading instrumental techniques, chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- teacher of technical subjects