Institution: Slovak University of Technology
Faculty: Faculty of chemical and food technologies
Mode of Application: Online
Application deadline: end of May
Start date: winter semester, September (minimum number of students for the program to be opened: 5)
Course Duration: 2 Years
Qualification: MSc (Ing – Inžinier)
Mode of delivery: on campus
Study type: taught, Full time.
Fees, cost, and funding: € 1500/year (Subject to change at each academic year)
The scholarship is very competitive, check the national scholarship programme. [https://www.scholarships.sk/en]
Admission requirements: Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
Proof of English
Transcript of records, application form, reference letter
Admission fee for international students € 40,
Entrance examination is not required.
Course Details: The graduate of master degree program Technical Chemistry is an engineer with wide technological background, but simultaneously knows the laws of natural science, methods and work techniques in one of the branches of physical, analytical, organic or inorganic chemistry so that he/she is able to apply its in own scientific and research work or in praxis.
The graduate will meet employment in the praxis in these positions:
- worker of research and development laboratories of industrial enterprises, research institutions and universities
- a leading worker in chemical laboratories
- a worker in technological producing
- a worker in a wide spectrum of the chemical testing laboratories within different institutions of the state administration and the private monitoring sector
- worker of the domestic and foreign commercial firms oriented on trading instrumental techniques, chemicals and pharmaceuticals
- teacher of technical subjects