Please note, that when you went to foreign police for submission of the RP, you signed paper. This paper describes your obligation and rights during your stay in Slovakia
The most important are the following obligations:
- report the change of your address immediately
- report immediately a new number of your passport
- do medical checkup within 30 days from the date of receiving the RP card
- inform the foreign police in case your reason for stay in Slovakia has expired.
Full list of obligations: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Foreign police can penalize you in case you fail to report or submit required documents.
There are 3 options in Kosice to take a medical checkup:
- hospital in Saca – it is done each Wednesday at 8 am and medical checkup takes around 2 hours. The price is 140€ (it’s possible to pay by cash or by card), It is necessary to register at least 2 days prior. If you are interested, please send me text message. Slovak translator is needed. Please find the article about this hospital: https://www.studyinslovakia.sk/knowledgebase/medical-checkup-hospital-saca/
- private clinic at Gemerska 3 – price is 140€, they have various appointment dates. Bookings through email@example.com or by call. The clinic is situated close to Jedlikova 13 (20 minutes by walk), English translator is not needed.
- Old hospital in Kosice, price around 170€, various appointment dates