- Curfew is after 9 pm (before it was after 8pm). Curfew lasts up to 1 am of the upcoming day. Commute to job or to the doctor is allowed
- If you live in the following regions, you need to take antibody tests every 7 days: Bánovce nad Bebravou, Bytča, Čadca, Dolný Kubín, Ilava, Kysucké Nové Mesto, Levoča, Lučenec, Martin, Myjava, Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Poltár, Poprad, Považská Bystrica, Púchov, Revúca, Senica, Snina, Stará Ľubovňa, Trenčín, Turčianske Teplice a Tvrdošín
- If you live in other regions, test is required only during curfew hours
4. if you don’t live in regions in point (2), you can also travel across Slovakia. You cannot travel outside of Slovakia for tourism.
5. Terraces for restaurants are open
6. Gyms are open with capacity of 6 people
7. All shops are open (max 1 customer per 15m2)